over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Liverpool, Anfield
Upcoming Information:English Premier League 06.12.2020
When/Date: 06.12.2020
Time: 2:15 pm



Watch here >>>Liverpool vs Wolverhampton live


Online here >>>Liverpool v Wolverhampton live

Liverpool - Wolverhampton Live[Stream•]?!


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage) and 10).
  • Liverpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (78%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Wolverhampton could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Liverpool is certain favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 9-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-2.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Brighton & Hove - Shampton match overview, prediction&tips <br /><br /> <li>Limited number of spectators. <li>Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked <b>16</b> and <b>8</b>).<li><b>Brighton & Hove</b> has a small chance of relegated (<b>9%</b>)<b>, </b> has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<b>2%</b>)<b>, </b> has a very small chance of win league (<b><1%</b>).<li><b>Shampton has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (6%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).

  • Recent matches Brighton & Hove is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Shampton</strong> is in a very good shape now (in the last <b>5</b> games wins - <b>3</b>). <li><strong>Shampton could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Brighton & Hove won 0 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 6-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Brighton & Hove won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 2-8.

    Guanacasteca - Juventud Escazuceña match overview, prediction&tips

  • 2nd leg. 1st leg result: 1-0.
  • Guanacasteca is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Juventud Escazuceña is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Guanacasteca could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Guanacasteca have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Juventud Escazuceña have a series of home games.
  • Guanacasteca will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Guanacasteca won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.

    Jong Ajax - FC Eindhoven match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 12 and 9).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Jong Ajax could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Jong Ajax is a favorite.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Jong Ajax won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 22-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Jong Ajax won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 13-8.


    Other matches:

    https://jakeblare451802.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/06/betting-picks-on-sampdoria-milan/

    http://pigphavoca1970-blog.logdown.com/posts/8280444

    https://loganoakman451524.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/06/lti-giessen-46ers-v-brose-bamberg-live-sport-predictions-betting-picks/

    https://jaydenramacey452058.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/06/liverpool-v-wolverhampton-betting-tips-predictions/

    https://stephanieberri57581.over-blog.com/2020/12/kheybar-khorramabad-vs-esteghlal-molasani-livestream.html
  • ← Watch Cincinnati v Miami Live 06.12.2020 Moto Club de São Luís - Fast Clube LiveStream →