about 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : , Vasermil Stadium
Upcoming Information:Israeli State Cup 13.07.2020
When/Date: 13.07.2020
Time: 1:45 pm



Watch here >>>Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Maccabi Petah Tikva live


Online here >>>Hapoel Beer Sheva - Maccabi Petah Tikva live

Hapoel Beer Sheva v Maccabi Petah Tikva Live Stream]~


Short Preview

  • Neutral location - Bloomfield Stadium.
  • Recent matches Hapoel Beer Sheva is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Maccabi Petah Tikva is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Hapoel Beer Sheva could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Hapoel Beer Sheva is a favorite.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Hapoel Beer Sheva won 15 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 45-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hapoel Beer Sheva won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 25-4.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Frosinone - Juve Stabia match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to Serie B (Play Offs) and 17 in the zone Serie B (Play Out)).
  • Frosinone has not chance of relegated, has a good chance of prom. playoffs (92%), has a chance of promoted (16%), has not chance of win league.
  • Juve Stabia has a good chance of relegated (56%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Frosinone is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Juve Stabia has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Frosinone is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Frosinone won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    LA Galaxy - Portland match overview, prediction&tips

  • Neutral location. No spectators.
  • LA Galaxy has a good chance of round of 16 (65%), has a chance of qtrs (34%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Portland has a good chance of round of 16 (59%), has a chance of qtrs (28%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches LA Galaxy won 7 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 29-33.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Galaxy won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 20-13.

    Dubnica - Nitra match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators. 1st leg.
  • Recent matches Nitra is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.


    Other matches:

    https://sarahstanley452105.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/13/inter-milan-v-torino-betting-tips-predictions/

    https://nichol-bellinger84g80uv.tumblr.com/post/623486535825833984/live-streaming-inter-milan-vs-torino-tv-watch

    http://seoforunsurf1989-blog.logdown.com/posts/8014543

    http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/photo/albums/hapoel-beer-sheva-v-maccabi-petah-tikva

    https://lesliestevens449843.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/11/bet-prediction-on-juventus-atalanta/

    https://twitter.com/predictions77
  • ← Watch Kayserispor vs Gaziantep BB soccer live stream July 13, 2020 Watch Frosinone vs Juve Stabia Live 13.07.2020 →